- ENJOY WIFI CONNECTION: With this Wifi base station, your CO Alarm will be the remote monitoring by APP.
- MEET THE LATEST 2018 REGULATION – Our products are updated closely according to The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015, label with the document code “EN 50291:2018” released by Technical Committee. It is important for you to make sure your CO alarm is labeled with the latest code, not only for your own properties but also the commercial and residential tenancy.
- SEALDED IN 10-YEAR LITHIUM BATTERY – A lithium battery comes with the CO alarm that operates worry-free for 10 years. No more low battery chirps go off in the midnight. No battery replacement is required but simply replace the whole CO alarm at the end of 10 years when low battery chirp is off. Our product has 10-year life-time warranty for your peace of mind.
- SMALL & PORTABLE – The CO alarm is 7 X 7 cm, even smaller than a human hand. The neat and stylish look blends naturally into any room of your home. As there is a built-in battery, no hard wire work is requirement. Simply hang it on anywhere you need, such as home, offices, RVs and camp sites. Our CO alarm will be a trusted device to guard your health and safety.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY & INDICATOR LIGHT – The digital display screen shows the real-time CO level in the environment. The three indicator lights show you the current status of the CO alarm: the green light flashing slowly means the CO alarm works properly; the yellow light means an error/fault; the red light warns you the CO level is above the normal level. The warning chirp is as loud as 85dB.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – Our portable lithium battery CO alarm is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is accurate and durable. It is small and light to be carried around. You can use it at home, in your office, in your tent and RV, and wherever the CO level might be a concern.
Payment & Security
Deine Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Deinen Kredidtkatendaten.