Include|: x3 Smoke Alarm + Heat Alarm + CO alarm
10 Year Battery Life, All Wirelessly Interlinked, Easy To Install Yourself
- MEET THE LATEST 2018 REGULATION – Our products are updated closely according to The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015, label with the document code “EN 50291:2018” released by Technical Committee. It is important for you to make sure your CO alarm is labeled with the latest code, not only for your own properties but also the commercial and residential tenancy.
- SEALDED IN 10-YEAR LITHIUM BATTERY – A lithium battery comes with the CO alarm that operates worry-free for 10 years. No more low battery chirps go off in the midnight. No battery replacement is required but simply replace the whole CO alarm at the end of 10 years when low battery chirp is off. Our product has 10-year life-time warranty for your peace of mind.
- SMALL & PORTABLE – The CO alarm is 7 X 7 cm, even smaller than a human hand. The neat and stylish look blends naturally into any room of your home. As there is a built-in battery, no hard wire work is requirement. Simply hang it on anywhere you need, such as home, offices, RVs and camp sites. Our CO alarm will be a trusted device to guard your health and safety.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY & INDICATOR LIGHT – The digital display screen shows the real-time CO level in the environment. The three indicator lights show you the current status of the CO alarm: the green light flashing slowly means the CO alarm works properly; the yellow light means an error/fault; the red light warns you the CO level is above the normal level. The warning chirp is as loud as 85dB.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – Our portable lithium battery CO alarm is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is accurate and durable. It is small and light to be carried around. You can use it at home, in your office, in your tent and RV, and wherever the CO level might be a concern.
Heat Alarm & Smoke Alarm
- 【Wireless Networking & Security】 Up to 30 wireless smoke alarms can be linked together so that these networked fire alarms sets can monitor the whole house. If one of the smoke alarms detects danger, all others also sound the alarm! Whether it's a children's room, hallway or basement, thanks to a range of 100 m, the warning penetrates every corner of your home.
- 【Easy to Install & Connect】 This linked smoke alarms and heat detector can be quickly installed on any wall or ceiling with no wiring required. Simply press the test / mute button to connect the wireless smoke alarms, these wireless interlinked smoke alarms work without an app or Wi-Fi.
- 【10 Years Battery】 The smoke detector is built in an energy efficient and eco-friendly lithium battery with low power consumption, enabling an incredible lifetime of 10 years with maximum reliability; spares you the hassle of frequent battery changes and provides uninterrupted 24/7 protection, even during power outages.
- 【Large Test / Mute Button】 The interlinked smoke and heat alarm has a large test / mute button, so you can easily test the fire detector with a pole from the ground and mute the alarm instead of moving a ladder and climbing up and down. It is very kind and safe for the elderly.
- 【Photoelectric & Heat Sensor】 With photoelectric sensor, this linked smoke alarm reacts faster to dangerous smoke than conventional alarms. When triggered, the interlinked fire alarm notifies you immediately with an over 85 dB loud alarm and a fast flashing LED display, giving you additional time to control of the alarm have fire or escape safely. The fire detector also has a heat detector that triggers the alarm if the room temperature is unusually high.
- 【Compliance with New Scottish Law】 One of the alarms is set to detect heat only, allowing the heat alarm to be placed in the kitchen. By using a heat alarm in your kitchen to trigger when a rapid increase in temperature occurs you'll still be protected without having to constantly turn off false alarms caused by smoke. Smoke alarms can be installed in living rooms, rooms, hallways and basements etc. This will protect your home on all fronts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.