Brand: Philips Hue
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle.
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Make your Philips Hue experience even easier. Add a motion sensor to your Hue system and control your lights automatically. Battery powered and completely wireless, place the Hue motion sensor anywhere in your home. Simply walk by to trigger your lights. Ideal for use in hallways, stairways and middle of the night wake ups. Program lights to come on and off when activated. A great accessory for your Philips Hue Ecosystem.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.