With the rise of the Internet, more and more people like to shop online, on the one hand because it is very convenient, and on the other hand, people can see many reviews below the product, which are objective feelings made by customers after purchasing the product, there are positive and negative reviews, people can roughly understand the advantages and disadvantages of the product when they browse these reviews, and choose whether to buy it after judgment. In general, the quality of the products purchased online is quite high.
As the demand for carbon monoxide detectors increases and the epidemic limits the number of times people go out to shop, more and more carbon monoxide detectors are being sold online. Today's article mainly analyzes the channels through which people can buy carbon monoxide detectors. People can choose the purchasing method that suits them according to the advantages and disadvantages listed below.
Online sales platform
Online sales platforms are mainly for people to complete sales by opening stores on the platform and placing goods on the shelves of online stores. The more popular platforms today are Amazon, shopify, AliExpress, ebay, etc. People place orders on the platform, pay and wait for the goods to be delivered to their homes at home. This is the mainstream of people's shopping at present. You can buy your favorite things without leaving home. If the purchased products are not satisfactory, you can also choose to refund or replace them, which is very convenient. If you buy a carbon monoxide detector on the platform, the advantages and disadvantages are as follows:
- You can buy a carbon monoxide detector through a mobile phone without going out, which is especially suitable for customers in remote villages
- You can buy products from other regions and even other countries, and they are all mailed to your home. For example, a customer in the United States bought a German carbon monoxide detector on the platform. After paying for it, he only needs to wait at home for about 15 days to receive the product at home.
- The price of carbon monoxide detectors online is lower than that of retail stores, and the perfect return and exchange service makes people not worried about being cheated
- There are many online products, and people have a lot of choice. You can determine the final purchased product through product comparison.
- You cannot try it out. You can only judge the size and performance of the carbon monoxide detector through pictures or videos on the Internet.
- There are certain quality problems, such as poor product material, low durability, etc.
- The service life of carbon monoxide detectors sold online is generally 7 to 10 years, but the warranty period is mostly 1 to 2 years, which makes some detectors broken after three years of use but beyond the warranty period.
Beyond that, when it comes to buying a carbon monoxide detector online, there are many factors that influence the final choice. Brands, prices, reviews, ranking of search pages, etc.（For information on how to buy a good carbon monoxide detector, click here.）, the more factors that are considered, the easier it is for people to struggle with which detector to buy. It is recommended that people think about their budget and product expectations in advance when shopping online so as to face less variety of choices.
Offline retail store
Offline retail stores are also called brick-and-mortar stores, where people need to go to the retail store in person to select and then buy products. In retail stores, there is a special carbon monoxide test area. People can test samples and feel the texture. After purchasing, they can keep the receipt. If the product quality is out of line, they can go to the store for replacement or repair. So, how to find a nearby retail store, see below.
You can search for similar keywords such as "where can I buy carbon monoxide alarm" in Google, then select the retail store you want to go to, and select "route" to navigate into the store.
- You can personally feel the size and material of the carbon monoxide detector, and test its response speed to carbon monoxide gas in the test area
- If the product has any quality problems, it can be returned to the retail store for repair or replacement, which is simpler and more efficient than the online return and exchange process
- For the wiring type carbon monoxide detector, after purchasing it in the retail store, someone will come to your home to help you connect the wiring. These operators or installers are very experienced people.
- The price of products in retail stores is more expensive, mainly because of their better after-sales service
- The types of carbon monoxide detectors in retail stores are limited, and they are basically the same brand. It is difficult to meet the psychological expectations of customers. If customers insist on their choice, they may need to go to several retail stores to buy their favorite detectors.
In short, the retail store can experience the product very intuitively and in person, and can ensure that the quality and after-sales service meet the standards. However, it is difficult for the products in retail stores to meet the psychological expectations of customers. Customers often choose to compromise because they do not want to waste time searching for their favorite detectors, so they buy detectors that are lower than their psychological expectations.
The brand store has a strong brand effect and is suitable for users who have a strong purpose and are very keen on the brand's products. The products of each brand store have their own unique brand advantages. The common and well-known brands of carbon monoxide detectors are: Fire Angel, First Alert, KIDDE, Aico, etc. These brands have entered the security field for a long time and accumulated gained a lot of reputation. People will spontaneously pay attention to the websites of these brands and choose the set of products under the brand. Of course, the above-mentioned brand stores all have a relatively big feature, that is, they all open stores in local countries, and do not open stores in other countries. For example, Fire Angel only opens flagship stores in the UK, and First Alert only opens stores in the United States, which has also led to local people's actions to support local brands.
- The brand has been formed for a long time, and the product quality is guaranteed. People are more willing to spend more money to buy good brand products
- The set of products is rich, the product has a long service life, and enjoys a lifetime after-sales service guarantee. For example, carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors in branded products can be linked or interconnected with multiple products under the same brand, which can better protect families from carbon monoxide poisoning and fire
- People will become more and more dependent on the brand so that they will spontaneously resist the products of other excellent brands other than this brand
- None of the well-known carbon monoxide detector brands have opened brand flagship stores abroad, which leads to an American customer who wants to buy a British brand must buy the product by mail or in person in the UK
In conclusion, the brand flagship store is suitable for users who are keen on the brand. No matter what products the brand sells, there will be a stable customer base for consumption, which also makes these brands do not need to worry that no one will pay for their products.
The three ways to purchase carbon monoxide detectors mentioned above are applicable to different groups. Online shopping is suitable for the younger generation of consumers, shopping in retail stores is suitable for middle-aged people in their 30s and 40s, and elderly people in their 50s and 60s are more inclined to buy detectors from well-known local brands. The lifespan is at most 10 years, and the elderly have changed at least 2 to 3 detectors, so they will have a very in-depth understanding of the detectors of local brands.
Of course, I still think that the way to buy carbon monoxide detectors depends on the customers themselves. Some customers like to wait for the goods to be delivered to their homes, some customers pay more attention to the personal experience of physical stores, and some customers are keen on a brand. Regardless of how these types of customers buy, I hope they can get an ideal, durable carbon monoxide detector.