Brand: Patterson Medical
- Developed with Parkinson's & Alzheimer's patients in mind
- Also benefit anyone who needs to take pills
- 8 daily alarms that can be set to any time required
- The alarms settings are remembered every day but can be easily changed at any time
- An easy to open magnetic catch is ideal for those with diminished dexterity and there are two alarm volumes to help those who may be hard of hearing
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Especially designed to help those suffering from Parkinson's or Alzheimer's, as well as those who need to take medication on a regular basis. It has 8 tablet compartments, numbered 1 to 8 and can be easily programmed, using 3 extra large buttons, to alarm at regular times on a daily basis. There is a red LED on the lid that flashes at the same time as the alarm sounds, and continues to flash until the case is opened to indicate that a medication dosage might have been missed. It has a countdown timer for regular, or timed interval doses. There is a large, easy to read screen, with a clear display, and a choice of hi or low volumes (75 and 60 dB) for those who might be hearing impaired. The cover has a easy to open magnetic catch to assist those who might have a weak grip or shaky hands. It takes a CR2023 battery included and has a 3 bar battery power indicator. Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 30mm (41/4 x 21/4 x 11/4").