Brand: Honeywell Home
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
Details: Honeywells 5853 Wireless Glassbreak Detector offers uncompromised performance and unmatched false alarm immunity. The FlexCoreTM signal processor utilizes an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), processing sound data in parallel rather than sequentially. This permits sound frequency, duration and amplitude to be analyzed 50 percent faster to minimize false alarms while maintaining the highest possible level of detection. The 5853 can be mounted on any wall or ceiling within a range of 25 feet, with no minimum range limitation. The LEDs indicate test mode, alarms and trouble conditions. It is compatible with all 5800 series wireless devices.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.