The BROJEN BJ-821 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm is battery powered with AAA batteries (included), easy to install and fully portable.
Full Feature List
- Large Easy Press Test & Reset Button
- Digital Display continuously displays CO levels detected & Visual LEDs for Power and Alarm
- Powered by Replaceable AAA Batteries (Included, replace yearly)
- Easy to Install - Free Standing or Wall Mounted
- Automatic Self-Diagnostic Check
- Loud 70dB Alarm (at 1 metre)
- Fully Portable - Simply Remove Batteries and Take on Holiday
Why do we need an CO detector?
Many cases of reported carbon monoxide poisoning indicate that while victims are aware they are not feeling well, they become disorientated and unable to save themselves by either exiting the building or calling for assistance. Exposure during sleep is particularly dangerous because the victim usually does not wake up. Children and the elderly are particularly susceptible to CO. CO exposure can lead to miscarriages and stillbirths in pregnant women. A carbon monoxide alarm should be installed in any room that has a fuel burning appliance.