- ✅EN 50291-1:2018: when purchasing a CO alarm, ensure that it is compliant with the most recent update standard EN 50291-1:2018, WOLF SHIELD CO-Alarm is approved by TUV Rheinland according to EN 50291-1:2018, and British Standard has accepted this as well. This CO Alarm will make you feel comfortable, secure, and confident. It will also protect you and your family and alert you if the CO level rises.
- ✅SEALED IN 10-YEAR BATTERY LIFE: WOLF SHIELD Carbon Monoxide Alarm comes with a 10-year lithium battery and offers a 10-year life-time . There is no need for any kind of wire work, when using this WOLF SHIELD CO-Alarm. You will get a clear warning once the battery is on low status (near the end of 10 years), which means you need to replace the WOLF SHIELD CO Alarm with a one.
- ✅Each is 7 centimeters by 7 centimeters tall, smaller than a human hand. Every room in his main room has a clean and tidy side to him Because of the built-in battery, there is no need for leaking wires. You can hang it anywhere you need it, at home, office, RV, or campsite You can rely on our cooperative alerts to protect your health and safety.
- ✅DIGITAL DISPLAY AND INDICATOR LIGHTS: Push the ''MENU'' button and the LCD screen displays the CO level (25 PPM) at any time; in a normal environment. No CO, it shows nothing and the green LED light flashing indicates that the unit is working properly. An active CO alarm ( from 50 PPM) displays the CO level on the LCD screen, the red LED flashes, and the sound is as loud as 85 dB. The yellow LED light flashes means an error/fault;
- ✅Flexible Use - Our portable lithium battery CO alarm may be used in your house or brought with you when traveling. It is precise and long-lasting. It is compact and light enough to carry along. It may be used at home, at the office, in your tent or RV, and anywhere else where CO levels might be of any concern.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.