- 【Professional Security Alarm System with 4 Zones And 4 different modes 】They are ordinary/doorbell/emergency/welcome modes available to DIY each Zone features .It is a real DIY System for all Small/Medium/large House since it is expandable upto 40 sensors such as door sensor or motion sensor (Note: Each zone upto 10sensors), and up to 10 remotes.
- 【Location on Exact Alarming Area】 When Alarm triggered, the led indicator of corresponding zone will flash to make you quick distinguishing of exact alarming area for your further action,as well as convenient for hearing impaired person.
- 【More Security and Convenience!】 The Host requires 4 digital password to disarm that avoids the intruders to disarm it immediately. For your own convenience, you can use the remote to one-button disarm the system!The 2-way magnet of the host is flexible to place on the left&right of the host meeting for different doorframe.
- 【Cost-effective & Multi-function Host】 The host with magnet equals 1 host with 1 door sensor allows to work as stand alone alarming,and the optional Away/At Home Mode & Chime/Siren is flexible to DIY to meet different requirements,Switch to Away Home Modes which allows 30seconds arm delay the system,it is great for you to open doors before leaving without alarming .At home Mode is arm direct on the host.
- 【VIDEO GUIDE】 Search "BIBENE D3-1 VIDEO GUIDE" on youtube of this cost-effective professional DIY alarm system Kit that Comes with 1x 2in1 Host,4 Door/window sensors,1 remote control, 1 User manual, batteries, screws and tapes optional for quick installation.It would detect any forceful break-in to active the system with 125dB loud siren to deter potential intruders,alert neighbors,or just chime prompt sound for child safety protection without monthly fee.
Details: Door Alarm System Home Security DIY Kit, 4 Zones, 125dB, 2-in-1 Host Expandable 40 Door Window Motion Sensors, Password Required Burglar Alert Security System One Button Remote
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.0 x 2.7 inches
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.